Tuesday, October 15, 2013

“My Husband Claims I Don’t Know How To Kiss In Movies” - Actress Mercy Aigbe Reveals


In a recent interview, Nollywood model Mercy Aigbe dropped a bombshell on how
her hubby, Mr Larry Gentry feels about her kissing style in movies.
When asked on how her hubby feels anytime she’s being kissed or fondled in movies, hear 
what the mother of two said;
“I don’t think he cares, because he knows it’s a make-believe sort of thing. There was even a
film that I’m supposed to kiss somebody, and when he watched the film he told me that I did
not do it well. He said it was not done professionally. The only thing I cannot do is to act nude”.
I guess the man stylishly exposed his jealousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest News Around The World