Thursday, October 31, 2013

Kim Kardashian Flashes Her Black Underwear In A Sexy Lace Dress

33 years old Kim Kardashian was at the The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Wednesday night and talked about weight gain during her pregnancy saying 'I can honestly say it was the greatest challenge of my life,' 
Kim said the 'ridiculous' criticism she received for putting on the weight while pregnant with baby North West was incredibly painful.
'It really hurt my soul,' said the reality star. 'It changed how I am in public. I've tried to live more of a private life.'
But now she is having the last laugh, she said 'Actually I got on the scale today and it said that I am 50lbs down. That made me so excited,' she said
She is beautiful and her body is smoking! See more photos inside..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest News Around The World