Saturday, October 12, 2013

AfroCandy Vs Gospel Singer Maheeda: Check Out Their Sexy Body Challenge

Wondering what the have in common? They are both Naija celeb in the entertainment industry,
 they are mothers, wife, (AfroCandy is divorce anyway) they like to get naked and also 'like to do the thing.'AfroCandy is giving Kim Kardashian a run for their money..She too shared this pic on twitter with the caption
"I have started my weightloss programm and I'm sorry for my butt & boobs will suffer it...#scaredofloosingthepower#"I didn't tuck in my tummy, just wanted it to portray the message am sending out, if I wanted it flat I wud breath in and hold it ok.
While Maheeda Captioned it "My small famus ass... e try sha" She also said her husband grants all wishes but won't allow her go in for BBA"That's going fir BBA was one of the things my man refuse me doing, i really wanda why?
So who do you prefer? See more photo after the cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest News Around The World