Monday, April 14, 2014

Ten Women Open Up About Their First Time Having Sex


The concept of virginity is significant to many cultures and religions, and closely associated with personal purity, honour and worth. It can have consequences in terms of social status and in interpersonal relationships.
To better understand the notion of virginity in the modern world, U.S. media giant Huffington Post asked its female users to share experience of them losing innocence and published ten very diverse stories.
A 32-year-old woman from Toronto, Canada, disclosed that she lost her virginity with a married man who was 30 years her senior.


I wanted it. Until I got it, she wrote. As soon as I had a naked man writhing on top of me, all I could think was, "God, I hope I never have to do this again!"



An 18-year-old woman from Utah, U.S., said she was 15 and her partner almost 19. She admitted she had had engaged in heavy petting with her partners, but this was a true "first time" for both of them.


Making eye contact was embarrassing for me, and making out was weird to do while we were

"doing it," she remembers. It didn't hurt at all but it wasn't good. I was not aroused at all anymore ... Afterward, we talked about it for hours and then by that time I was finally turned on enough that we had enjoyable sex.




A 31-year-old woman from Virginia, U.S. says her first sexual experience was an unusual one: at 16, she went to a party and laid down with the "hottest guy" at the party on a trampoline.


It wasn't magical or the special waterfall I imagined, she admitted. But, saying I lost my virginity on a trampoline has made for some great conversations.



A 53-year-old woman from Illinois, U.S., lost her virginity at 15 at Christmtas night with her 17-year-old boyfriend of several months. She added that, after all those years, he recently sent her a friend request on Facebook.
A 25-year-old woman from Croatia said she lost her virginity to the boy from her class she had been in love with since the first grade. They never really dated after that, seeing each other at school and meeting to have sex.


He was my first love and I don't regret one moment of it, she said. The only sad thing is that we weren't even friends. I haven't seen him in ages, but my memories are so great and I love it.



One woman sent a story about her "most non-romantic" experience: her boyfriend was 17, as was she. Her mother gave her a ride to his house, not knowing that his parents were out of town. The pair was interrupted twice by their friends who came by to ask something. The second time, the friends understood that something was going on between the pair.


Then they somehow spotted a condom wrapper in the trash. Next of course were high fives and more laughing. Most UN-romantic night imaginable, the woman said.



A 22-year-old woman from Los Angeles, U.S., recalled she was almost 16 when, on one fateful night, she snuck out of the house to meet her boyfriend.


I remember his body on top of mine asking me "Are you sure?" and my response was "Yes, I'm sure." After a heavy breath I felt something. Not pain but, uncertainty and I asked what no man ever wants to hear: "Is it in?" He replied with "Yeah, it's in, can't you feel it?" she remembers.



Another woman says she lost her virginity in high school. One day, her mother and sister were away, and she and her boyfriend decided to go all the way.


I was squeezing my eyes so tight that both of my contact lenses popped out and we had to stop!



A 25-year-old woman from Colombia says she was very ashamed to tell her boyfriend she was still a virgin at 24, making different excuses not to have sex with him. Eventually, they had sex and he didn't even notice she was a virgin.


Now I can say I have a very healthy sex life. I'm not ashamed of having sex and I'm not ashamed of my body anymore. Engaging in a very active sex life has made me aware of just how much pleasure the female body is capable of experiencing, she says, adding, But if people want to wait, let them wait: it's ok to do it when you want to, when you feel you're ready and with a partner you want. Do not feel any pressure. Your value doesn't depend on being wanted by others.



A 43-year-old woman from Pennsylvania, U.S. wrote she was 16 and lost her virginity with her boyfriend, her first love. She remembers that she reached orgasm on the very first time:


I had the big "O" on the first try! Yay! I was on top. He had a little pain, I did not. I had always heard about bleeding, but it didn't happen with me. It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest News Around The World