Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"I’m Still A Virgin, I didn’t make any Séx tape" – Chidinma


A sex tape with the female participant having a striking resemblance to the Nigerian music star was released and went viral on social media.Apparently the Chidinma look-alike was shown to have been having vigorous sex with an unknown young man, but the person who released the tape is still at large and unknown.In a statement Chidinma denies the sex tape vehemently and told reporters that she is still a virgin.In her own words, “I didn’t make any sex tape o, I have no idea where that tape is from and I am still a virgin o!”However she didn’t stop there, she also said she will sue the person who uploaded the video and the people who made the video for slander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest News Around The World