Thursday, September 26, 2013

Karrueche Tran Flaunts Her Bikini Body On The Cover Of BLEU Magazine's "BOMBSHELL" Issue


She is just milking the hell out of her 15 minutes of fame!
Chris Brown's on again girlfriend Karrueche Tran, has been putting her modeling skills to use -- snagging a few well-known magazine covers in past few months, this time, she lands herself on the cover of BLEU Magazine's 2013 "Bombshell" issue.
"Bombshell"? like really? i thought a person has to be HOT before you can actually call them "a bombshell?!" I mean, having a little boys body just don't cut for me. I'm not hating, I'm just saying when I think about 'Bombshell' I think about curves...
Anyway see more photos inside and tell me if Karrueche is 'Bombshell' enough...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest News Around The World